Thursday, July 9, 2015

#RTOTD

   I hope to soon make #RTOTD (RESIN Tip of the Day) a regular part of my blog and twitter account (@endosurvivor)!!!!!  I'll be posting several in the coming weeks.  I want the first to highlight safety as well as throw in a good tip:)

     Please, please, please wear proper protection when working with resin.  Gloves, respirator, etc. Of course I know that it isnt always practical to use gloves, nonetheless-if you spill or get any on your skin Neutrogena T-Sal shampoo works great to get it off.  The active ingredient is coal tar and I think that really helps to break down the oils and wash them away.  I buy the Dollar Store brand since the active ingredient coal tar is the key! Baby wipes are great as well but they get expensive (TIP through 7/19/15 at Sam's club, member can get 10 100 ct packs for it for $14.36!) and you don't want to use harsher chemicals to remove it either.




No comments:

Post a Comment